Positions within our firm are dependent on finding qualified professionals who understand the value and importance of working for a boutique entrepreneurial firm and who strive to grow both personally and financially. While Merger & Acquisition Services does not maintain a systematic recruiting process, we do actively consider adding advisors to our team of professionals who possess an investment banking background and a demonstrated track record of results.
We continually seek candidates who exhibit the following qualities:
- 8-10 years of experience in corporate finance, private equity, investment banking and/or corporate strategic development
- Firm understanding of the capital markets and insurance market place
- Thrive in working in a positive, team-oriented environment, contributing to the ongoing success of the organization
- Ambitious work ethic and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multi-dimensional thinking skills
- Strong ethical foundation
Being a boutique firm, we are not bound by traditional corporate compensation guidelines and offer excellent performance based incentives and benefits. Our firm philosophy is recognizing advisors who contribute towards developing new clients and successfully closing transactions.
Our hiring process includes:
- Application submission, including CV
- Internal review and consideration
- Telephone interview(s)
- Personal interview(s)
- Reference check
- Background search
- Written offer of employment
Applicants who meet the criteria outlined herein and who are interested in a career at Merger & Acquisition Services, should apply below. All inquiries are kept confidential.