With over 10 years of operational experience, Merger & Acquisition Services has developed a time tested process which our advisors employ when called upon to assist our clients in executing their business development and corporate finance projects. We maintain a proprietary database of over 45,000 industry contacts. This network provides us with the unique ability to quickly identify potential candidates for successful transactions.
Given our sole focus on the insurance sector, we are qualified to assist clients with the following types of projects on the Property & Casualty, Life & Health and Reinsurance sectors:
- Purchase or sale of an insurance operating company
- Purchase or sale of an insurance shell company
- Capital raising and private placements
- Acquisition or divestiture of managing agencies, retail & wholesale operations and third party administrators
- Strategic advisory and valuations
- Program placements, renewal rights transactions and fronting relationships
- Structuring reinsurance
Our initial approach is to always work one on one with a client to understand their business objectives, as well as their short and long term goals. Rather than passing along responsibility, all assignments are led by a senior advisor who oversees a client’s project from start to finish. These senior advisors bring decades of “hands on” transactional experience in insurance, finance and regulatory matters which greatly reduces execution risk and facilitates the successful completion of a transaction.
To better understand Our Process and to see how Merger & Acquisition Services has successfully assisted our clients in achieving their business objectives, please refer to the navigation on the left to review selected Case Studies.