Merger & Acquisition Services has been active in assisting P&C and Life insurance companies in divesting of books/blocks of business that are not longer core to their business model. Transactions typically take the form of a renewal rights transfer or a sale.
Merger & Acquisition Services can assist in the following:
- Valuing the book of business (both active and in runoff)
- Identifying a list of potential suitors
- Engaging in discussions with interested parties
- Assisting in negotiating the terms of sale
- Providing guidance during the due diligence and closing process
For those looking to acquire books/blocks of business Merger & Acquisition Services can assist in identifying potential targets using our proprietary database and extensive industry contacts.