Merger & Acquisition Valuation Services, Inc., provides our clients with formal valuations and opinion letters. Whether a valuation is needed for tax planning, succession planning or in connection with an acquisition or divestiture, our advisors can assist in determining the value of your organization. Aside from looking at a client’s balance sheet, the firm maintains information on closed and pending transactions, as well as, the asking price of available properties. Valuations vary greatly depending on market demand and conditions as well as the availability of properties.
Merger & Acquisition Valuation Services has prepared the following valuations and opinion letters for clients:
- Insurance shell companies
- Insurance operating companies
- Insurance companies in rehabilitation / liquidation
- MGA’s/MGU’s, Retail & Wholesale Agencies, Captives & Risk Retention Groups
- FASB 142 — Intangible assets for GAAP accounting purposes
Aside from the above stand alone valuations, our strategic advisory service includes providing comprehensive valuation analysis relating to various corporate development issues.